LUV Unit Standard Courses
Our standard two day Unit Standard course covers the following:
- 24556 – Demonstrate knowledge of the safe operation of a LUV
- 24553 – Operate a LUV on flat terrain
- 24558 – Operate a LUV on rolling terrain
- 24562 – Operate a LUV with mounted equipment or a load
- 24560 – Operate a LUV with trailed equipment
LUV Competency Courses
Recommended for companies / individuals that operate Light Utility Vehicles / Side by Sides in an off-road environment for work purposes, with a focus on operating vehicles safely in a workplace environment.
LUV TRAINING (LIGHT UTILITY VEHICLES)
Our LUV courses equip trainees with the knowledge and skills to drive an LUV effectively and safely over varied terrain, as would be required in most off road workplaces under the full ‘best practice’ guidelines.